19th Annual Fall Wine and Brew Fest Saturday, November 8, 2014
5:00 – 9:30 p.m.
The Ridge Golf Course and Event Center
The Fall Wine & Brew Fest is a fundraising event that supports vital services and programs for Placer County senior citizens, helping them to remain in their homes and independent for as long as possible.
SILENT AUCTION AND RAFFLE PRIZES
AWESOME! and FABULOUS! are the only words to describe the items in our Silent Auction and our Raffle this year. Thinking about special gifts for loved ones for the holidays? Here are some ideas.
- Autographed memorabilia from Eddie Money and Glenn Symmonds
- A round of golf with Glenn Symmonds
- In-person with Joe Getty (of Armstrong & Getty)
- A Yacht Cruise on San Francisco Bay (donated by the Van der Lindens)
- 3-Night stay at Lakeland Village in Tahoe (donated by the Hornings)
- 32″ Samsung SMART TV (donated by Best Buy)
- Google Nexus 7 Tablet (donated anonymously)
- Original artwork (donated by local artists Sandy Delehanty, Patty Pieropan-Dong, and more)
- Fabulous jewelry items (donated by Sierra Moon Goldsmiths, The Silver Store, Silpada and more)
- Wonderful gifts (donated by Nicholson Blown Glass and many local establishments)
- Ski lift passes (donated by Boreal Mountain Resort)
- A tandem ride on The Shark (donated by the Ski Run Boat Company in South Lake Tahoe)
- Private wine tastings (donated by Fawnridge Winery, Lone Buffalo Vineyards, Lava Cap Winery, Pescatore Vineyard, Secret Ravine Vineyard and more)
- Garden Delights (donated by Eisley’s Nursery and Auburn Blooms)
- Sacramento Kings game tickets
- A special night out in Auburn (donated by the Auburn Symphony and Carpe Vino)
- Pamper yourself with a manicure, pedicure and yoga for a month (donated by Salon Nuriche and Auburn Yoga)
- Greens fees for 2 at Darkhorse Golf Club and Golf at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Gift certificates galore for wining and dining, shopping, personal care and local stores)
- Cremation services (donated by Heritage Oaks Memorial Chapel)
- AND MANY, MANY MORE GIFT BASKETS AND GOODIES. WAY TOO MANY TO MENTION
Hurry and buy your tickets before they are all gone.